Echo & The Bunnymen made room between its three North American Ocean Rain dates to squeeze in an appearance on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” last night, performing “Think I Need It Too,” the lead single off its new album, The Fountain. The band wraps up its Ocean Rain trek tonight in Los Angeles, but will return to the U.S. next month after the new album’s belated American release on Nov. 10.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS:
- New releases: Echo & The Bunnymen, Bad Lieutenant CDs; Talking Heads on Blu-ray
- Echo & The Bunnymen unveil short U.S. tour this fall in support of ‘The Fountain’
- Echo & The Bunnymen keyboard player Jake Brockman, 1956-2009
- Echo & The Bunnymen bring ‘Ocean Rain’ to U.S.
- Ian McCulloch, Martin Gore lend vocals to third Nouvelle Vague album