After taking his Mr. Moonlight Tour across the United States, Europe and even to South America this summer, Peter Murphy will bring the show — which celebrates the 35th anniversary of Bauhaus with a set comprised only of that band’s material or songs the group covered — back to California this October for five more concerts.
Murphy this weekend announced he will play five dates in four cities, performing in Pioneertown, Napa, Santa Ana and San Francisco, with two shows slated for the latter city. Tickets are on sale now for each of the shows, and they include options to purchase VIP tickets that include a meet-and-greet with Murphy.
Murphy, who currently is working on a new album called Lion that’s due out early next year, opened the all-Bauhaus tour in April in Texas, played a round of U.S. dates before heading to Europe, and then returned for a second U.S. leg this summer. Last month, he took the tour to South America, as well.
Peter Murphy “Mr. Moonlight Tour” dates:
Oct. 11: Pappy and Harriet’s, Pioneertown, CA
Oct. 12: Uptown Theatre, Napa, CA
Oct. 13: Yoshi’s, San Francisco, CA (early show)
Oct. 13: Yoshi’s, San Francisco, CA (late show)
Oct. 20: The Observatory, Santa Ana, CA
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Video: Peter Murphy and Wayne Hussey play ‘Telegram Sam,’ ‘Ziggy Stardust’ in Brazil
- Peter Murphy eyeing early 2014 release for new Youth-produced album ‘Lion’
- Video: Peter Murphy opens all-Bauhaus tour in San Antonio, Texas
- Peter Murphy pleads not guilty to DUI, drug charges — vows to continue with Bauhaus tour
- Peter Murphy facing DUI, meth charges following Southern California hit-and-run
- Peter Murphy to play all-Bauhaus concerts in U.S. to mark band’s 35th anniversary