Southern California punk giants Bad Religion dropped by TBS’ “Conan” show last night to spread some Yuletide cheer, ripping through their appropriately raucous take on the classic hymn “O Come, O Come Emmanuel,” off the band’s recently released holiday album, Christmas Songs. Check out the full clip below if you’re feeling festive.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Bad Religion to put the punk back in the holidays with ‘Christmas Songs’ album
- Photo: Bad Religion enters Los Angeles studio to begin work on 16th album
- Video: Bad Religion plays ‘Wrong Way Kids,’ ‘Generator’ on ‘Guitar Center Sessions’
- ‘30 Years Live’: Bad Religion giving away free live album recorded during spring tour
- Bad Religion announces 30th anniversary concerts, plans to record 15th album