The Cure tonight announced a second concert at London’s famed Royal Albert Hall this March as part of the 14th annual Teenage Cancer Trust charity concert series “due to phenomenal demand,” saying the band’s first show sold out on pre-sales alone, ahead of Friday’s planned public on-sale. The Cure will now play RAH on March 28 in addition to the previously announced March 29 show; tickets for the new concert go on sale 9:30 a.m. London time on Friday.
More details and ticket information at teenagecancertrust.org.
The Cure tour dates:
March 28: Royal Albert Hall, London, UK
March 29: Royal Albert Hall, London, UK
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- The Cure to play London’s Royal Albert Hall for Teenage Cancer Trust in March
- Video: The Cure plays ‘Burn’ for first time ever at New Orleans’ Voodoo Music Experience
- Video: The Cure at Austin City Limits Music Festival — watch full 2-hour webcast
- The Cure digs deep for ‘The Top’-heavy set in epic return to Mexico (Setlist, Video)
- The Cure joins Pearl Jam, Nine Inch Nails as Voodoo Music Experience headliner
- Video: The Cure at Lollapalooza 2013 — watch full webcast of band’s 2-hour headlining set