New Order has yet to reveal any summer touring plans, but it appears the band is booking U.S. dates around its recently announced slot at the Sasquatch! Music Festival, as the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles has announced the group will perform there with special guest La Roux on July 13, a week after its appearance at the festival in Washington state.
Tickets are not on sale yet for the Los Angeles date, but the venue is allowing season subscription holders to order tickets through March 22. The concert will feature special guest La Roux.
New Order next is slated to appear late this month and in early April at three Lollapalooza festivals in South America. Prior to that, band members Bernard Sumner, Phil Cunningham and Tom Chapman will perform at the annual Tibet House Concert in New York City on Tuesday.
New Order tour dates:
March 11: Tibet House Concert, Carnegie Hall, New York, NY, USA *
March 29-30: Lollapalooza Chile, Santiago, Chile
April 1-2: Lollapalooza Argentina, Buenos Aires, Argentina
April 5-6: Lollapalooza Brazil, Sao Paolo, Brazil
July 4-6: Sasquatch! Music Festival, George, WA, USA
July 13: Greek Theatre, Los Angeles, CA, USA
* Bernard Sumner, Phil Cunningham, Tom Chapman
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Peter Hook to perform New Order’s ‘Low-Life,’ ‘Brotherhood’ on North American tour
- New Order, Kraftwerk, Soundgarden, Bob Mould, Violent Femmes set for Sasquatch!
- New Order, Iggy Pop, Patti Smith to play annual Tibet House benefit in New York
- ‘A machine to make people dance’: Watch 30-minute documentary on New Order’s ‘Blue Monday’