The newly re-reunited Bauhaus today added a second concert at the Hollywood Palladium after tickets for the band’s surprise comeback sold out in minutes — a pair of shows that the band’s frontman Peter Murphy will follow up in January with rescheduled New York City dates he’d been forced to cancel last month after suffering a heart attack.
Bauhaus will now play their first shows in 13 years on Nov. 3 and 4 at the Palladium. Live Nation’s ticketing site showed no tickets available for the first show, but, as of Friday night, there were still a handful of reserved seats on sale for the second show — with prices ranging from $345 to $525 apiece.
As for Murphy, he’s now rescheduled the tail end of his New York residency for late January, with four shows set for Le Poisson Rouge. He’ll be playing a set of his greatest hits, a set of Bauhaus material and two performances of David Bowie material.
See full dates below.
Bauhaus tour dates
Nov. 3: Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 4: Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, CA
Peter Murphy tour dates
Jan. 20: Le Poisson Rouge, New York, NY (Greatest hits set)
Jan. 21: Le Poisson Rouge, New York, NY (Bauhaus set)
Jan. 23: Le Poisson Rouge, New York, NY (David Bowie tribute)
Jan. 24: Le Poisson Rouge, New York, NY (David Bowie tribute)
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Undead, undead, undead: Bauhaus reunites for first concert in 13 years this November
- Peter Murphy: ‘I am very happy to say that I have made a full recovery’ from heart attack
- Peter Murphy suffers heart attack; remainder of New York City residency postponed
- Six Bauhaus albums to be reissued on colored vinyl for band’s 40th anniversary
- Bauhaus releasing 5-song 1979 studio session that spawned ‘Bela Lugosi’s Dead’