The reunited Bauhaus — featuring the full original lineup of Peter Murphy, Daniel Ash, Kevin Haskins and David J — today added a third concert at the Hollywood Palladium, this one in December, about a month after the two shows that sold out last week.
The band will now follow its Nov. 3 and 4 dates at the 5,000-capacity Palladium with a third show on Dec. 1. Tickets for the third concert go on sale 10 a.m. PDT Saturday via Live Nation.
These will be the first Bauhaus concerts in 13 years.
Bauhaus first reunited for well-received tours in 1998 and then again in 2005, but the group has not played live since it finished its European tour in early 2006. The band followed that up with a new album, Go Away White, which was released in 2008. But that also marked Bauhaus’s end, as the group crumbled in acrimony and didn’t tour or promote the new record.
In recent years, Ash and Haskins have toured as Poptone, performing sets largely comprised of their Tones on Tail material, but also featuring selections by Bauhaus and Love and Rockets. David J joined Murphy last year on his tour celebrating 40 years of Bauhaus.
See full dates below.
Bauhaus tour dates
Nov. 3: Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 4: Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, CA
Dec. 1: Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, CA
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Bauhaus adds 2nd show in Hollywood, Peter Murphy reschedules New York dates
- Undead, undead, undead: Bauhaus reunites for first concert in 13 years this November
- Peter Murphy: ‘I am very happy to say that I have made a full recovery’ from heart attack
- Peter Murphy suffers heart attack; remainder of New York City residency postponed
- Six Bauhaus albums to be reissued on colored vinyl for band’s 40th anniversary
- Bauhaus releasing 5-song 1979 studio session that spawned ‘Bela Lugosi’s Dead’