After securing slots headlining Cold Waves IX in Chicago and the festival’s Wax Trax! Records showcase in Los Angeles, pioneering industrial/EBM act Front 242 today rolled out details of a 13-date U.S. tour that will open in late September and run through early October.
The Black to Square One tour, the group’s first U.S. trek in two years, will open Sept. 16 in Philadelphia and wrap up Oct 4 in Tampa, Fla., with stops in between in Brooklyn, Chicago, Minneapolis, Denver, Portland, Ore., and more. The Belgian group posted ticket links to each show on its Facebook page.
Check out the full tour dates below.
Front 242 tour dates
Sept. 16: Underground Arts, Philadelphia, PA
Sept. 17: Elsewhere, Brooklyn, NY
Sept. 19: Cold Waves Festival, Metro, Chicago, IL
Sept. 20: Fine Line, Minneapolis, MN
Sept. 23: Oriental Theatre, Denver, CO
Sept. 24: Wax Trax! Showcase, The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 26: Hawthorne Theater, Portland, OR
Sept. 27: Public Works, San Francisco, CA
Sept. 29: The Red Room, Phoenix, AZ
Sept. 30: Sam’s, San Antonio, TX
Oct. 2: Canton Hall, Dallas, TX
Oct. 3: Numbers, Houston, TX
Oct. 4: The Orpheum, Tampa, FL
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Cold Waves’ Wax Trax! Showcase in L.A. to feature Front 242, The Young Gods and more
- Front 242, Stabbing Westward, My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult headlining Cold Waves IX
- Front 242 announces 12-date ‘Circling Overland’ tour of North America this fall
- Watch: Trailer for ‘Industrial Accident: The Story of Wax Trax! Records’ documentary
- Front 242, KMFDM, Stabbing Westward, ohGr, Severed Heads playing Cold Waves festival