Photo by Phil Sharp
Erasure returns this summer with its first new record in three years and the duo’s 18th studio album overall, a 10-track collection called The Neon that is preceded by the bright pop single “Hey Now (Think I Got a A Feeling)” — which you can hear below.
Andy Bell and Vince Clarke came together together in Atlanta to record vocals for the album, and the duo mixed the record earlier this year in London. According to the label, the project found the two returning to work together “with a fresh optimism and energy, in part born from their own recent personal projects” and a focus on classic pop sounds.
Clarke says: “Our music is always a reflection of how we’re feeling. Andy was in a good place spiritually, and so was I – really good places in our minds. You can hear that.”
Below, hear the new single and see the album’s tracklist and cover art.
Erasure, The Neon
1. “Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling)”
2. “Nerves of Steel”
3. “Fallen Angel”
4. “No Point In Tripping”
5. “Shot A Satellite”
6. “Tower of Love”
7. “Diamond Lies”
8. “New Horizons”
9. “Careful What I Try to Do”
10. “Kid You’re Not Alone”
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Erasure to reissue ‘Wild!’ in 30th anniversary edition with 5 previously unreleased tracks
- Listen: Erasure, ‘Love You To the Sky’ — first single off upcoming ‘World Be Gone’
- Erasure to release ‘World Be Gone’ — first new album in 3 years — in May
- Erasure announce new album ‘The Violet Flame’ and massive 58-date tour
- Stream Erasure’s new Christmas album ‘Snow Globe’ in full a week ahead of release