As promised, electronic-music giants New Order and Pet Shop Boys have pushed their highly anticipated 12-date North American “Unity Tour” back a full year due to the coronavirus, the band, and today the bands announced the new itinerary for shows in September and October 2021.
The bands’ co-headlining tour — with the shows’ closing act rotating each night — will now open Sept. 18, 2021, in Toronto and wrap up with shows on Oct. 15 and 16, 2021, in Los Angeles, with stops in between in Boston, Philadelphia, New York, Columbia, Md., Chicago, Minneapolis, Vancouver and San Francisco.
The original tickets will be valid at the new dates. The bands say ticketholders will receive emails with instructions on how to get refunds if they cannot make the new shows. For more details, visit livenation.com/refund.
See the new dates below.
New Order and Pet Shop Boys’ The Unity Tour
Sept. 18: Budweiser Stage, Toronto, ON
Sept. 20: Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion, Boston, MA
Sept. 22: Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
Sept. 25: TD Pavilion at The Mann, Philadelphia, PA
Sept. 28: Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
Oct. 1: Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island, Chicago, IL
Oct. 3: Armory, Minneapolis, MN
Oct. 7: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
Oct. 9: Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
Oct. 13: Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
Oct. 15: Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
Oct. 16: Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- New Order and Pet Shop Boys add second Hollywood Bowl concert to ‘Unity Tour’
- Pet Shop Boys to release new album ‘Hotspot’ in January, debut single with Bernard Butler
- Pet Shop Boys debut new single ‘Dreamland’ — full album, greatest hits tour due in 2020
- New Order announces 4-concert residency at Miami’s Fillmore in January 2020
- New Order to release live album of ‘synth orchestra’ performance — hear ‘Sub-culture’