With a new album due out sometime next year, synthpop legends Erasure this week announced their first U.S. performance of 2011, a slot at the Ultra Music Festival, the wildly popular electronic bash that takes place March 25-27 in Miami. The duo, who so far only have announced U.K. dates for 2011 but are expected to tour extensively, will join a lineup that includes Tiësto, Deadmau5, The Chemical Brothers, Crystal Castles and more. The initial lineup is posted here and you can get ticket information here.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Video: Erasure, ‘A Little Respect (HMI Redux)’
- Erasure re-records ‘A Little Respect,’ sets ‘Total Pop!’ hits tour of U.K. forests
- Ex-bandmates Vince Clarke, Martin Gore making ‘kind of dancey record’
- Download new Erasure track ‘Symphony,’ make your own music video for it
- Q&A: Erasure’s Andy Bell on ‘Non-Stop’ solo album, working with Vince Clarke
- Video: Erasure’s Andy Bell and Vince Clarke recording new album