Mega-indie record chain Amoeba Music recently posted the latest in its “What’s In My Bag?” video series, and this installment’s latest subject is none other than Peter Murphy — filmed, presumably, during the former Bauhaus leader’s June visit to the San Francisco outlet for an in-store performance promoting the release of Ninth.
As you can see from the clip above, Murphy’s shopping haul includes DVDs by and about Sigur Ros, David Bowie, Brian Eno and… Metallica. He also chats about his on-screen roles in “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” and that famous ’80s Maxell cassette ad.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Peter Murphy rolls out 20-date tour of U.K., Europe this fall in support of ‘Ninth’
- Dalis Car releases reworking of ‘Artemis’ off new EP — first new track in 27 years
- Milestones: Peter Murphy is 54 today; watch Bauhaus’ 1984 film ‘Shadow of Light’
- Peter Murphy solo debut ‘Should the World Fail to Fall Apart’ to be reissued
- Playlist: Peter Murphy of Bauhaus guest hosts Sirius XM’s ‘Dark Wave,’ 6/12/11
- Full-album stream: Peter Murphy, ‘Ninth’
Thank you for posting this! Peter Murphy is lovely!
‘What’s In My Bag?’
Is it the new Brendan Perry record?
I propose not to wait until you get enough money to order goods! You can just take the loan or just credit loan and feel free