Photo via Peter Murphy on Facebook
Peter Murphy is currently on tour in Europe with former Bauhaus bandmate David J, performing their erstwhile band’s iconic debut album, In the Flat Field, in full each night. Somewhere along the line, somebody made off with Murphy’s crown, which he uses in the shows.
Murphy’s social media accounts spread the word Friday afternoon, announcing:
“Peter’s crown was stolen after a recent show. To whomever has the crown or knows anything about the theft or where it is, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your information will be kept private and confidential. This is an important personal item and we just want to see it returned.”
The tour was in Italy the last two nights, and plays Munich, Germany, tonight.
See full dates over here.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Peter Murphy pushes San Francisco residency to 2019, plans world tour with David J
- Peter Murphy’s first 5 albums to be complied in appropriately named ‘5 Albums’ box set
- Watch: Peter Murphy and David J reunite to perform Bauhaus set in Mexico
- Still stuck in Istanbul, Peter Murphy pushes entire San Francisco residency to summer
- Peter Murphy again delays opening of trouble-plagued San Francisco residency