A few days after sharing the stage with The Cure at the Pasadena Daydream festival, the Pixies were in New York City appearing on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert,” where they performed the second single off ttheir upcoming album Beneath the Eyrie, the melodic rocker “Catfish Kate.”
Check out that full performance below.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Watch: Pixies serve up campy psychedelic-horror video for ‘On Graveyard Hill’
- Pixies announce new album ‘Beneath the Eyrie’ — hear 1st single ‘On Graveyard Hill’
- Pixies expand ‘Head Carrier’ tour with 19 new North American dates this fall
- Pixies unfurl 23-date U.S. tour this spring in support of latest album ‘Head Carrier’
- Pixies’ ‘Doolittle 25’ 3CD reissue to include 21 previously unreleased demos, Peel sessions