Bauhaus in Hollywood, Nov. 3, 2019 | Photo by Gary Bandfield
The reunion of goth-rock legends Bauhaus continues to expand in drips and drabs, this time with the announcement of a late-September concert in Denver — the first sign the band’s plans for 2020 may stretch into the second half of the year.
Bauhaus — Peter Murphy, Daniel Ash, Kevin Haskins, David J — will play the Mission Ballroom in Denver on Sept. 25. A pre-sale is now underway — the password is MISSION — and tickets go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Friday. Tickets are priced at $85 to $105.
The band played its first concerts in 13 years last fall, beginning with shows on Nov. 3 and 4 at the 5,000-capacity Hollywood Palladium, then a third date, Dec. 1, at the same venue.
See Bauhaus’ full tour dates below.
Bauhaus tour dates
April 6: Grand Rex, Paris, France
April 8: Alexandra Palace, London, UK
April 28: Frontón México, México City, México
May 2: Cruel World Festival, Los Angeles, CA, USA
June 3-7: Primavera Sound, Barcelona, Spain
June 12: Release Festival, Athens, Greece
June 26: Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY, USA
July 23: The Bomb Factory, Dallas, TX, USA
July 25: Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL, USA
Sept. 25: Mission Ballroom, Denver, CO, USA
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Morrissey, Bauhaus, Blondie, Devo top lineup of Cruel World festival in Los Angeles
- Bauhaus adds new concerts in Dallas and Chicago to 2020 reunion tour
- Bauhaus confirms fifth 2020 performance with appearance at Greece’s Release Festival
- Bauhaus, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Pavement, Bikini Kill and more to play Primavera Sound
- Bauhaus to play Mexico City this spring in addition to London, New York City dates
- Bauhaus reunion continues into 2020 with concerts in New York City, London
- Bauhaus roars back to life with first concert in 13 years: Hollywood Palladium setlist + video