With rumors flying about Trent Reznor’s next musical project, it’s time for one last look back at Nine Inch Nails, courtesy of “After All is Said and Done,” a forthcoming, fan-produced film of the band’s final concert. The crowdsourced film — shot in hi-def and mixed in 5.1 Surround — captures the entire 3.5-hour, 37-song set at Los Angeles’ Wiltern Theatre last Sept. 10. Best of all? It will be offered as a free a download (pre-sales of limited DVD and Blu-ray editions have sold out). Catch the trailer above, and for more info on the yet-to-be-released project, go here.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Video: Trent Reznor, Peter Murphy perform Iggy Pop, The Normal
- Video: Nine Inch Nails and Peter Murphy cover Joy Division’s ‘Dead Souls’
- Video: Gary Numan and Nine Inch Nails perform ‘Cars,’ ‘Metal’ in HD
- Trent Reznor rearranges Nine Inch Nails’ final concerts, performs with Gary Numan
- Nine Inch Nails’ final tour dates revealed