In what should come as no surprise by this point, the next two titles in Duran Duran’s expanded-reissue series — 1986’s Notorious and 1988’s Big Thing — apparently have been delayed again and are now due out Sept. 7, according to fan site Duranasty.com, citing a source at EMI Catalogue. The two titles originally were due June 7, and then delayed to July 5/6 when a slew of now-released Duran Duran and Arcadia reissues were reshuffled. For more info, including tracklists, on the Notorious and Big Thing reissues, go here.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Duran Duran, Arcadia reissues delayed
- Duran Duran’s ‘Notorious,’ ‘Big Thing’ to be reissued in 2CD/1DVD editions in June
- Reissue of Duran Duran spinoff Arcadia’s ‘So Red the Rose’ delayed until April
- Duran Duran reissuing self-titled debut, ‘Seven and the Ragged Tiger’
- Duran Duran spinoff Arcadia reissuing ‘So Red the Rose’ as 2CD/1DVD set