On Saturday, Public Image Ltd. will release its first new music in 20 years in the form of the One Drop EP, a Record Store Day release featuring four tracks off the band’s upcoming full-length album This Is PiL, due out May 28. We’ve already heard lead single “One Drop,” but now comes a second new PiL track: “Lollipop Opera,” which the NME premiered today. Check it out below.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Public Image Ltd. reveals ‘This Is PiL’ tracklist — John Lydon & Co.’s first album in 20 years
- Public Image Ltd. sets May 28 release for ‘This is PiL,’ unveils EP tracklisting
- Stream: Public Image Ltd., ‘One Drop’ — John Lydon’s first new PiL recording in 20 years
- Public Image Ltd. to release Record Store Day EP, new album ‘This is PiL’ in May/June
- Public Image Ltd. to reissue back catalog, John Lydon solo CD in UK next month
- Video + setlist: Public Image Ltd. reunites in Birmingham, 1st concert in 17 years