The House of Love will follow up this year’s brand-new studio album She Paints Words In Red with a live CD/DVD package that will be recorded at a pair of special concerts at a 200-seat club in London this November and released on Cherry Red Records next year, the reunited band recently announced on its Facebook page.
The concerts are set for Nov. 12 and 13 at The Lexington, and are currently the only dates announced for the band, which released its first new album in seven years this past March.
The live set will be the second from House of Love, following 2009’s archival Live at the BBC set.
The House of Love tour dates:
Nov. 12: The Lexington, London, UK
Nov. 13: The Lexington, London, UK
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- The House of Love announces spring U.K. tour, previews 2 tracks off new album
- The House of Love reveals title, artwork for ‘She Paints Words in Red’ — due in spring 2013
- The House of Love announces completion of new studio album — first in 7 years
- The House of Love’s Creation Records debut to be reissued in 3CD set with demos, rarities
- Video: The House of Love makes first live appearance in 4 years at Poland’s Off Festival