As expected, New Order has added a handful of North American tour dates around its slot at the Sasquatch! Music Festival in Washington state this July, with concerts in Chicago, Vancover, B.C., and San Francisco joining a previously revealed show in Los Angeles, according to an announcement from Rhino Entertainment this morning.
Following a South American trek in late March and early April, New Order — Bernard Sumner, Stephen Morris, Gillian Gillbert, Phil Cunningham and Tom Chapman — will return to North America in July for five performances, beginning in Chicago on July 1 and wrapping up in Los Angeles on July 13.
Tickets for most of those dates go on sale Friday.
New Order tour dates:
March 29-30: Lollapalooza Chile, Santiago, Chile
April 1-2: Lollapalooza Argentina, Buenos Aires, Argentina
April 3: Rock n’ Fall Festival, Montevideo, Uruguay
April 5-6: Lollapalooza Brazil, Sao Paolo, Brazil
July 1: Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL
July 6: Sasquatch! Music Festival, George, WA
July 8: Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Vancouver, B.C.
July 11: Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA
July 13: Greek Theatre, Los Angeles, CA
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Video: Iggy Pop joins New Order to cover Joy Division classics at Tibet House benefit
- New Order to headline Los Angeles’ Greek Theatre a week after Sasquatch! festival
- Peter Hook to perform New Order’s ‘Low-Life,’ ‘Brotherhood’ on North American tour
- New Order, Kraftwerk, Soundgarden, Bob Mould, Violent Femmes set for Sasquatch!
- ‘A machine to make people dance’: Watch 30-minute documentary on New Order’s ‘Blue Monday’