Echo & The Bunnymen return later this spring with their first album and five years, and this week they give fans the first inkling of what to expect from Meteorites with “Market Town,” an anthemic, 7-minute rocker that debuted over at Consequence of Sound. The album, produced by Killing Joke bassist Youth, is out April 28 in the U.K. and June 3 in the U.S.
The band already has announced a European tour this spring, and is expected to roll out U.S. dates soon.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Echo & The Bunnymen reveal ‘Meteorites’ release dates, announce tour of U.K., Europe
- Echo & The Bunnymen reveal title, artwork for new album ‘Meteorites’
- Echo & The Bunnymen: New album nearing completion, tours of U.S., Europe planned
- Q&A: Echo & The Bunnymen’s Will Sergeant on new instrumental trio Poltergeist
- Echo & The Bunnymen to begin recording new Youth-produced album in coming weeks