Bauhaus is slowly piecing back together plans for its pandemic-interrupted reunion tour, today announcing a concert in New York this November following shows in México City and London.
Tickets for the Nov. 2 concert at Kings Theatre in Brooklyn go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday via Ticketmaster.
To date, the band has announced two headlining shows in the Mexican capital and one in London, plus the new Brooklyn date. Then, in 2022, the band is set to perform at the Cruel World Festival in Los Angeles and Primavera Sound in Barcelona.
The reunited band — Peter Murphy, Daniel Ash, Kevin Haskins, David J — played three shows in Hollywood in late 2019, then began announcing sporadic headlining concerts and festival appearances for 2020, before COVID-19 shut everything down.
Bauhaus tour dates:
Oct. 23, 2021: Frontón México, México City, México
Oct. 24, 2021: Frontón México, México City, México
Oct. 30, 2021: Alexandra Palace, London, UK
Nov. 2, 2021: Kings Theatre, Brooklyn, NY, USA
May 14, 2022: Cruel World Festival, Pasadena, CA, USA
June 12, 2022: Primavera Sound, Barcelona, Spain
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Goodbye, Cruel World: Festival with Morrissey, Bauhaus, Blondie, Devo is canceled
- Bauhaus working to reschedule concerts, hopes to play again ‘as soon as it is possible’
- Morrissey, Bauhaus, Blondie, Devo top lineup of Cruel World festival in Los Angeles
- Bauhaus reunion continues into 2020 with concerts in New York City, London
- Bauhaus roars back to life with first concert in 13 years: Hollywood Palladium setlist + video