Killing Joke returns next month with its first new music since 2015’s Pylon album, a four-track EP called Lord of Chaos that will feature two new songs and whose release will be followed by a tour of the U.K. this spring and festival dates through the summer.
Stream the title track below.
The Lord of Chaos EP, due out March 25 and available for pre-order on the band’s website, features the new songs “Lord of Chaos” and “Total,” plus what appear to be mixes of Pylon tracks “Big Buzz and “Delete.”
The industrial rockers’ tour dates — featuring the classic lineup of Jaz Coleman, Paul Ferguson, Geordie Walker and Youth — are listed below, along with the Lord of Chaos tracklist.
See Killing Joke’s website for ticket details.
Killing Joke, Lord of Chaos EP
1. “Lord Of Chaos”
3. “Big Buzz” (Motorcade Mix)
4. “Delete In Dub” (Youth’s Disco 45 Dystopian Dub)
Killing Joke tour dates
March 28: Tramshed, Cardiff, UK
March 29: Rock City, Nottingham, UK
March 31: O2 Academy, Bristol, UK
April 1: O2 Academy, Liverpool, UK
April 2: O2 Institute, Birmingham, UK
April 4: Albert Hall, Manchester, UK
April 5: Boiler Shop, Newcastle, UK
April 6: Barrowlands, Glasgow, UK
April 8: O2 Academy, Leeds, UK
April 9: Eventim Apollo Hammersmith, London, UK (with Brix Smith)
June 3: Mystic Festival, Karkow, Poland
June 17: Graspop Metal Meeting, Dessel, Belgium
June 19: Hellfest, Clisson, France
June 24: Hellfest, Clisson, France
Aug. 14: Bloodstock, Derbyshire, UK
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Killing Joke announces 40th anniversary box sets, ‘Laugh At Your Peril’ world tour
- Killing Joke to begin recording new album in October, ‘KJ in Dub’ to be released ‘shortly’
- ‘120 Minutes’ Rewind: Killing Joke’s Jaz Coleman testifies under the ‘120 X-Ray’ — 1989
- Killing Joke’s Paul Ferguson sidelined by tendonitis from ‘restoring ancient sculptures’
- Video: Killing Joke, ‘Corporate Elect’ — off ‘The Singles Collection 1979-2012’
- Killing Joke announces ‘Singles Collection: 1979-2012,’ tour dates in U.S., Europe