New Order, which recently played a handful of U.S. dates around an appearance at the South By Southwest Music Festival, today announced a short tour of the U.K. and Europe, with seven concerts planned for September and October.
The band — Bernard Sumner, Stephen Morris, Gillian Gilbert, Phil Cunningham and Tom Chapman — will play shows in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Paris, London, Dublin, Glasgow and Leeds.
Tickets for the shows in the U.K. and Ireland go on sale at 9:30 a.m. local time Friday, April 14. (The band didn’t offer ticket details for the other dates.)
See the dates below.
New Order tour dates 2023
Sept. 21: Royal Arena, Copenhagen, Denmark
Sept. 23: Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sept. 26: Zénith, Paris, France
Sept. 29: The O2, London, UK
Oct. 1: 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland
Oct. 5: OVO Hydro, Glasgow, UK
Oct. 7: First Direct Arena, Leeds, UK
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- The National releases song called “New Order T-Shirt” and an actual New Order T-shirt
- Joy Division/New Order, Kate Bush among 2023 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees
- New Order to play South By Southwest and four other U.S. shows this March
- New Order and Pet Shop Boys delay ‘Unity Tour’ again — this time to fall 2022
- New Order live album and film ‘Education Entertainment Recreation’ to capture 2018 gig
- New Order to play huge outdoor homecoming concert in Manchester next September
- Listen: New Order returns with ‘Be a Rebel’ — group’s first new music in 5 years