The Damned’s “You’re Gonna Realise” video
The Damned this week released brand-new single “You’re Gonna Realise” ahead of both the arrival of the punk legends’ 12th studio album Darkadelic and a short run of tour dates in California next month. You can check out the new single via its music video below.
The Thomas Mitchener-produced Darkadelic will be released via earMUSIC on April 28 on CD, vinyl and digital formats, and is available for pre-order. It’s the band’s first album since 2018’s Evil Spirits.
The new video, like prior singles “The Invisible Man” and “Beware of the Clown,” was directed by Martin Gooch.
The band — the current lineup includes Vanian, Sensible, Paul Gray, Monty Oxymoron and new drummer William Granville-Taylor — is on tour in Europe through late April. After that, they’ll embark on a five-date tour of California in late May, leading up to an appearance at the Punk Rock Bowling & Music Festival in Las Vegas.
Check out the new single and tour dates below.
The Damned U.S. tour dates 2023
May 20: The Regency Ballroom, San Francisco, CA
May 21: Belasco Theatre, Los Angeles, CA
May 23: The Ventura Theatre, Ventura, CA
May 24: House Of Blues, Anaheim, CA
May 25: The Observatory North Park, San Diego, CA
May 26: Punk Rock Bowling & Music Festival, Las Vegas, NV
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Captain Sensible takes the podium in video for The Damned’s new “Beware of the Clown”
- The Damned announce new album “Darkadelic,” hear first single “The Invisible Man”
- The Damned to bring tour in support of new album ‘Evil Spirits’ to the U.S. this fall
- Premiere: Rat Scabies, ‘Floating’ — off former The Damned drummer’s debut album
- The Damned return with 1st new album in a decade — hear ‘Standing on the Edge of Tomorrow’