Legendary industrial act Skinny Puppy has extended what it’s billing as its “final tour,” adding 12 more North American concerts this fall as the group continues to celebrate its 40th anniversary.
“We have added more special markets to help close out our final tour,” Skinny Puppy wrote on Facebook.
The new run of shows — which follows a 24-date North American tour earlier this year — opens Nov. 8 in Dallas and continues through Dec. 5 in Los Angeles, with two nights apiece set for Chicago, Vancouver and Los Angeles. There are a variety of presales underway now or starting later today, with the general on-sale set for 10 a.m. local time Friday, July 28. Head over to skinnypuppy.com for full details.
Formed in Vancouver in 1982, Skinny Puppy — anchored by cEvin Key and Nivek Ogre — has been hailed as a cornerstone act in the industrial and electro-industrial genres.
The group’s 12th, and most recent, album, Weapon, was released in 2013.
See the full dates below.
Skinny Puppy tour dates 2023
Nov. 8: Dallas, TX – House of Blues
Nov. 11: Pittsburgh, PA – Roxian Theatre
Nov. 14: Chicago, IL – House of Blues
Nov. 15: Chicago, IL – House of Blues
Nov. 18: Edmonton, AB – Midway Music Hall
Nov. 19: Calgary, AB – Grey Eagle Events Center
Nov. 23: Vancouver, BC – The Commodore
Nov. 24: Vancouver, BC – The Commodore
Nov. 28: San Francisco, CA – The Fillmore
Nov. 30: Anaheim, CA – House of Blues
Dec. 4: Los Angeles, CA – The Belasco
Dec. 5: Los Angeles, CA – The Belasco
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Skinny Puppy to mark its 40th anniversary with “final tour” of North America
- KMFDM and Skinny Puppy side project ohGr announce 25-date U.S. tour this fall
- ‘Monsters of Industrial’: Skinny Puppy enlists Front Line Assembly for North American tour
- Skinny Puppy enlists VNV Nation, Haujobb for ‘The Alliance of Sound’ North American tour
- Watch: Skinnny Puppy crushes skulls, spills blood in new ‘illisiT’ music video
- Skinny Puppy announces 29-date ‘Shapes for Arms’ tour of North America next year