Holed up in a mobile recording trailer in EMI’s London parking lot, Andy Bell and Vince Clarke of Erasure this week began offering fans short glimpses into the recording of their 14th studio album, posting a pair of videos (the first is above, the second, released today, is below) in which they discuss their writing sessions — and Clarke’s plans to only use analog synths on the record.
See more video from Erasure’s Andy Bell and Vince Clarke after the jump…
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS:
- Erasure reveals tracklist for ‘The Innocents’ expanded reissue, ‘Phantom Bride EP’
- New releases: Stone Roses 20th anniversary reissue, Erasure ‘Club’ EP
- Erasure reissuing ‘The Innocents,’ rare club mixes, ‘Abba-esque’ remix EP
- New releases: New Bob Mould, Erasure box set, Depeche Mode single
- New releases: U2, Erasure, Revolting Cocks, Marty Willson-Piper