Eagle Rock Entertainment is teasing its upcoming Talking Heads live DVD — the 18-track “Chronology,” spanning 1975 to 1983 — with this rare, early performance of “Psycho Killer,” filmed at New York club CBGB in 1975. The DVD and Blu-ray, which had been due out last week, now will arrive Nov. 21. Full tracklist and details are posted here.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Talking Heads ‘Chronology’ DVD to feature live performances from 1975-1983, 2002
- The Psychedelic Furs, Tom Tom Club set to join forces for fall tour of the U.S.
- Video: David Byrne and Crowded House play Talking Heads songs in New York City
- David Byrne covers Peter Gabriel’s ‘I Don’t Remember’ for ‘Scratch My Back’ project
- Milestones: David Byrne is 58 today; watch quirky ‘Music for the Knee Plays’ live