Back in April, The Church performed a concert at the Sydney Opera House backed by the George Ellis Orchestra dubbed “A Psychedelic Symphony” — and now we can share two high-quality videos from the performance. Above, you can see the Aussie rockers and their orchestral counterparts run through classic 1981 single “The Unguarded Moment” and “Tantalized,” off 1986’s Heyday.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- The Church playing ‘Starfish,’ ‘Priest=Aura,’ ‘Untitled #23′ each night on U.S. tour
- Video: The Church play ‘Under a Milky Way,’ ‘Tantalized’ at ARIA Hall of Fame
- The Church announces ‘Deep in the Shallows’ collection, first phase of reissues
- The Church reissuing first 8 albums, touring Australia to mark 30th anniversary
- Milestones: Steve Kilbey is 56 today; watch The Church live on Italian TV in 1988
- Q&A: Robert Lurie, author of ‘No Certainty Attached: Steve Kilbey & The Church’
- The Church plots ‘An Intimate Space’ 30th anniversary acoustic tour of U.S.