Ex-Jam frontman Paul Weller today releases “That Dangerous Age” — the first single off his upcoming album Sonik Kicks — in the U.K., and he stopped by “The Jonathan Ross Show” on Saturday to play the track for the show’s TV broadcast, plus a web-only performance of album track “The Attic.” You can watch “That Dangerous Age” above (see the music video here, too), and, below, is a web rip of “The Attic” for those of you who aren’t in the U.K. and can’t watch the version posted on Ross’ site. Sonik Kicks is out March 27.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Paul Weller debuts NSFW ‘Dragonfly’ video — off forthcoming ‘Sonik Kicks’ album
- Video: Paul Weller, ‘That Dangerous Age’ — first single off forthcoming ‘Sonik Kicks’ LP
- Stream: Paul Weller, ‘That Dangerous Age’ — first single off forthcoming ‘Sonik Kicks’ LP
- Paul Weller announces New York concerts in May — only North American shows this year
- Paul Weller to release ‘Sonik Kicks’ in March; stream album track ‘Around the Lake’
WHen did The Pilgrims come about?