Paul Weller’s only playing a handful of North American dates in support of his newly released Sonik Kicks album, but he did manage to stop by “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” last night to perform, on air, that record’s lead single “That Dangerous Age,” plus a web-only run through The Jam classic “That’s Entertainment.” They’re both posted above, with the former coming via The Audio Perv and latter from the Fallon show’s site.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Video: Paul Weller plays ‘The Attic,’ ‘Kling I Klang’ on ‘Later… with Jools Holland’
- Video: Paul Weller plays ‘That Dangerous Age,’ ‘The Attic’ on Jonathan Ross
- Paul Weller debuts NSFW ‘Dragonfly’ video — off forthcoming ‘Sonik Kicks’ album
- Video: Paul Weller, ‘That Dangerous Age’ — first single off forthcoming ‘Sonik Kicks’ LP
- Paul Weller announces New York concerts in May — only North American shows this year
- Paul Weller to release ‘Sonik Kicks’ in March; stream album track ‘Around the Lake’
Way too english for the yanks, so were Blur.