A day after announcing an Australian tour and debuting their new brand-new single, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds are back with even more good news for fans: The band today unveiled a 12-date North American tour that will take place next March and April in support of the group’s 15th studio album, Push the Sky Away.
The trek, which will be supported at all dates by Sharon Van Etten, opens March 14 in Dallas and wraps up April 3 in Denver, hitting, in between, seven other U.S. cities and two in Canada, with a two-night stand set for New York City (see full dates below). Tickets begin going on sale Thursday.
The Bad Seeds will release Push the Sky Away on Feb. 19.
Check out lead single “We No Who U R” right over here.
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds tour dates:
Feb. 26: Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
Feb. 27: Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
March 2: Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne, Australia
March 3: Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide, Australia
March 6: Red Hill Auditorium, Perth, Australia
March 8: Riverstage, Brisbane, Australia
March 14: McFarlin Auditorium, Dallas, TX
March 16: Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN
March 17: The Orange Peel, Asheville, NC
March 19: Keswick Theater, Philadelphia, PA
March 20: Strathmore, Washington, DC
March 22: Metropolis, Montreal, QC
March 23: Massey Hall, Toronto, ON
March 24: Orpheum Theater, Boston, MA
March 28: Beacon Theater, New York NY
March 29: Beacon Theater, New York NY
April 1: Chicago Theater, Chicago, IL
April 3: Ogden Theater, Denver, CO
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Stream: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, ‘We No Who U R’ — plus Australian tour dates
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to release new album ‘Push the Sky Away’ in February
- The Birthday Party’s ‘Junk Yard’ to be reissued in special 12-inch/7-inch/CD set
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds announce final 3 reissues with 5.1 Surround, bonus material
- Nick Cave’s Grinderman to release 2nd album, tour Europe and North America