While the reunion of The Mission continues — the band currently is touring South America — frontman Wayne Hussey is branching out on his own this fall with the release of a brand-new, 14-track solo album entitled Songs of Candlelight & Razorblades that will be supported by a massive, 50-date European tour.
The album is due out this September, and is preceded by first single “Wither on the Vine,” which you can stream below.
For Hussey’s full tour dates and ticket links, visit The Mission’s official site.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- The Mission to release new 5-song ‘Different Colours’ EP — plus new best-of
- Video: Peter Murphy and Wayne Hussey play ‘Telegram Sam,’ ‘Ziggy Stardust’ in Brazil
- Stream: The Mission, ‘Drag’ — first track released off ‘The Brightest Light’
- The Mission to release ‘The Brightest Light’ following U.S. tour this September
- The Mission unveils first U.S. tour in 11 years — plus U.K. dates with Fields of the Nephilim
Sure hope its better than the last Mission record. Could not get into that one at all.
That’s a shame because I thought it was a great album. Unless you’re referring to the Different Colours EP, in which case I agree, because I have no interest in hearing the other guys in the band singing, but the 2 Hussey tracks were good.