As teased yesterday, Depeche Mode has announced plans for what it’s calling an “exceptionally exclusive performance” in Los Angeles next week as a thank-you to the fans whose ticket demand has led the band to add a record fourth date at the Hollywood Bowl this fall.
Details of the secret show, to take place in Hollywood next Wednesday, have not been announced, but fans are asked to register at la.depechemode.com for a chance to win two free tickets. Winners will be notified of the show’s time and location.
Depeche Mode today also announced the addition of a fourth show, on Oct. 18, at the famed Hollywood Bowl. The band is now playing that venue Oct. 12, 14, 16 and 18, and claims this is “the first time a band has performed four consecutive shows at the Hollywood Bowl.”
Tickets for the newly added show go on sale 10 a.m. Friday, April 27.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Depeche Mode plays surprise rehearsal set for 2 dozen stunned fans in New York City
- Video: Depeche Mode performs ‘Where’s the Revolution’ on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Depeche Mode unveils 28-date fall North American leg of Global Spirit Tour
- Depeche Mode asks fans to get in line for upcoming North American tour presale
- Depeche Mode to release 14th album ‘Spirit’ in March — stream ‘Where’s the Revolution’