New Order today announced it will follow up its appearance at Riot Fest in Chicago this September with a one-off headlining date at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, a concert that will feature a special opening set by Mute Records labelmates Goldfrapp.
Tickets for the Sept. 18 date at the Hollywood Bowl go on sale 10 a.m. Friday; however there will be a special New Order presale beginning at 10 a.m. Wednesday and a Hollywood Bowl presale beginning at 10 a.m. Thursday. Watch the band’s website for full ticketing details.
Ahead of those September dates in the U.S., New Order will perform a special run of five Manchester dates in late June and early July backed by a 12-member synthesizer ensemble.
See the band’s full tour dates below.
New Order tour dates:
June 29: Old Granada Studios, Manchester, UK
July 1: Old Granada Studios, Manchester, UK
July 6: Old Granada Studios, Manchester, UK
July 13: Old Granada Studios, Manchester, UK
July 15: Old Granada Studios, Manchester, UK
Sept. 15-17: Riot Fest, Chicago, IL
Sept. 18: Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA (w/ Goldfrapp)
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Watch: New Order closes Coachella main set with a glorious 9-minute ‘Temptation’
- New Order releases ‘Music Complete: Remix EP’ ahead of U.S. performances
- New Order to release ‘NOMC15’ live album capturing London concert from 2015
- New Order to reinvent its catalog with 12-piece synth ensemble at Manchester dates
- Listen: Peter Hook and Andy Rourke talk New Order, The Smiths, Manchester and more
This show will likely sell out. Los Angeles has a lot of New Order fans.
I like both bands and this sounds like a total nightmare.