After a quick sellout of the first date, Morrissey this afternoon announced he’ll play a second concert at the Hollywood Bowl this November with opener Billy Idol, a pair of shows that come about a week before the release of his 11th solo album, Low in High-School.
The new concert will take place Nov. 11, the night after the now sold-out first show.
Tickets for the new show go on sale 10 a.m. PST Tuesday, according to Morrissey’s Facebook page — which adds that there will be “no pre-sales, no codes.”
Morrissey is set to release Low in High-School, his first new album in three years, on Nov. 17.
Morrissey tour dates:
Nov. 10: Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 11: Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Hollywood Bowl exit on Los Angeles’ 101 freeway hit with guerrilla Morrissey promotion
- Morrissey announces new album ‘Low in High-School,’ plus Hollywood Bowl concert
- The Smiths’ ‘The Queen is Dead’ 3CD/1DVD reissue to include unreleased 1986 live album
- Watch: Jack Lowden is Morrissey in first trailer for upcoming ‘England is Mine’ biopic
- The absolute best of The Smiths: All 70 songs ranked by Slicing Up Eyeballs’ readers