Bauhaus in Hollywood, Nov. 3, 2019 | Photo by Gary Bandfield
Like clockwork, the goth-rock legends Bauhaus continue to roll out reunion dates, adding to more U.S. shows — in Dallas and Chicago — this summer to the band’s 2020 itinerary, which now includes seven concert and festival dates in the U.S., Mexico and Europe.
Bauhaus — Peter Murphy, Daniel Ash, Kevin Haskins, David J — will play The Bomb Factory in Dallas on July 23 and the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago on July 25. Tickets for both go on sale Wednesday, Feb. 5.
The band played its first concerts in 13 years last fall, beginning with shows on Nov. 3 and 4 at the 5,000-capacity Hollywood Palladium, then a third date, Dec. 1, at the same venue.
See Bauhaus’ full tour dates below.
Bauhaus tour dates
April 8: Alexandra Palace, London, UK
April 28: Frontón México, México City, México
June 3-7: Primavera Sound, Barcelona, Spain
June 12: Release Festival, Athens, Greece
June 26: Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY, USA
July 23: The Bomb Factory, Dallas, TX, USA
July 25: Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL, USA
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Bauhaus confirms fifth 2020 performance with appearance at Greece’s Release Festival
- Bauhaus, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Pavement, Bikini Kill and more to play Primavera Sound
- Bauhaus to play Mexico City this spring in addition to London, New York City dates
- Bauhaus reunion continues into 2020 with concerts in New York City, London
- Watch: Bauhaus performs Brian Eno’s ‘Third Uncle’ for first time in 2 decades
- Bauhaus roars back to life with first concert in 13 years: Hollywood Palladium setlist + video