New Order and Pet Shop Boys today added a second stop at the Hollywood Bowl to their co-headlining “Unity Tour” following a sellout of the Los Angeles venue. Tickets for the newly added 12th show of their joint tour — set for Oct. 3 — go on sale at 12 p.m. PST Friday, March 6, via Ticketmaster.
See the full dates below.
New Order and Pet Shop Boys’ The Unity Tour
Sept. 5: Budweiser Stage, Toronto, ON
Sept. 9: Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion, Boston, MA
Sept. 11: TD Pavilion at The Mann, Philadelphia, PA
Sept. 12: Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
Sept. 15: Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
Sept. 18: Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island, Chicago, IL
Sept. 20: Armory, Minneapolis, MN
Sept. 24: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
Sept. 26: Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
Sept. 30: Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
Oct. 2: Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
Oct. 3: Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- New Order and Pet Shop Boys to co-headline North American ‘Unity Tour’
- Pet Shop Boys to release new album ‘Hotspot’ in January, debut single with Bernard Butler
- Pet Shop Boys debut new single ‘Dreamland’ — full album, greatest hits tour due in 2020
- New Order announces 4-concert residency at Miami’s Fillmore in January 2020
- New Order to release live album of ‘synth orchestra’ performance — hear ‘Sub-culture’
There is a high demand for New Order & Pet Shop Boys in Los Angeles.