Rhino Records will release one of the highlights of The Replacements’ recent Dead Man’s Pop box set — the 29-song The Complete Inconcerated Live set — in a standalone 3LP, 140-gram black vinyl edition for this year’s installment of Record Store Day.
The release presents the Mats’ entire June 2, 1989, show at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, five songs from which were featured on the original Inconcerated Live promo CD released by Sire Records that same year to help promote the “Achin’ to Be” single and full Don’t Tell a Soul album.
Now in its 12th year, Record Store Day falls on
April 18 June 20 (delayed by coronavirus) this year. Head over to the recordstoreday.com and recordstoreday.co.uk websites to see full lists of exclusive, limited-run and “RSD First” releases along with participating record stores in the U.S. and the U.K., respectively.
Check out the full tracklist over on our original Dead Man’s Pop post.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Tones on Tail’s album ‘Pop’ to be reissued on vinyl for first time on Record Store Day
- Wire to release ‘10:20’ — album of outtakes from 2010 and 2020 — on Record Store Day
- Pretenders’ ‘Live! At the Paradise Theater’ promo live LP to get Record Store Day release
- Galaxie 500’s ‘Copenhagen’ live album to receive 2LP vinyl reissue for Record Store Day
- New Order to release ‘The John Peel Session 1982’ EP on vinyl for Record Store Day
- The Cure to release ‘Seventeen Seconds,’ ‘Bloodflowers’ picture discs on Record Store Day
- The The to release new single ‘I WANT 2 B U’ for Record Store Day — listen to preview