Tears For Fears on “CBS Sunday Morning”
Tears For Fears return this Friday with their first new album in 18 years, and the duo sat down with “CBS Sunday Morning” to discuss the long road to The Tipping Point — including their acrimonious split in the ’90s, subsequent reunion and how sitting down to write new music with Curt Smith helped Roland Orzabal cope with his wife’s death in 2017.
Watch the full segment below.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Tears For Fears debuts video for “Break the Man,” third single off “The Tipping Point”
- Tears For Fears touring U.S. with Garbage in support of new album ‘The Tipping Point’
- Tears For Fears’ ‘Seeds of Love’ due for 5-disc reissue — hear unreleased ‘Rhythm of Life’
- Tears For Fears delays UK tour, prepares to release first new album in 14 years this fall
- Tears For Fears’ ‘Songs From the Big Chair’ to be reissued this fall in giant 6-disc box set