Today marks the release of Peter Gabriel’s new 2CD, 22-track concert album Live Blood — featuring performances of classics such as “Solsbury Hill,” “Don’t Give Up” and “Red Rain” with a full orchestra recorded in London last year — and we’ve got three copies of the album to award to lucky Slicing Up Eyeballs readers.
To enter, simply drop a comment below — any comment. Since we’ve already done the name-your-favorite-song and name-your-favorite-album things on past Peter Gabriel contests, feel free to confess your love for Genesis or expound on how you, too, once held a boombox over your head and blasted “In Your Eyes” in an attempt at pubescent wooing.
This contest is open to entrants anywhere in the world, and we’ll take entries until 12 p.m. EST Friday, May 4. After that point, we’ll select three winners at random and contact them via e-mail — so please remember to use a legit address when you enter. And if the winner don’t respond after one full week, we’ll select new ones. Believe it or not, that’s happened.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Peter Gabriel seeking fan input, re-editing ‘PoV’ concert film for ‘So’ reissue in 2012
- Video: Peter Gabriel and the New Blood Orchestra play full concert on Letterman
- Peter Gabriel to release orchestral ‘New Blood’ album, 3-D concert film in October
- Peter Gabriel sets 12-date ‘New Blood’ orchestral tour of North America
- Peter Gabriel reissuing ‘So’ with bonus mixes, demos, new artwork for 25th anniversary