After playing more than 30 dates here this summer, The Cult brings its “Electric 13” tour — during which the band is performing its Rick Rubin-produced third album Electric each night in its entirely — back to to North American this December, with 14 more concerts scheduled in the U.S. and Canada leading up to Christmas.
The band, currently performing in Europe, will open its second round of North American dates in Montclair, N.J., on Dec. 5 and play through Dec. 22 in Ventura, Calif., hitting nine more U.S. dates and three in Canada in the intervening weeks (see dates below).
The tour comes following this summer’s double-disc Electric Peace reissue.
If you missed it, we’ve got full video of the tour opener in San Diego last July.
The Cult ‘Electric 13′ tour dates:
Dec. 5: Wellmont Theater, Montclair, NJ
Dec. 6: Paramount Theater, Huntington, NY
Dec. 7: Danforth Music Hall, Toronto, Canada
Dec. 8: Métropolis, Montreal, Canada
Dec. 10: Living Arts Centre, Mississauga, ON, Canada
Dec. 12: Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY
Dec. 13: Bogart’s, Cincinatti, OH
Dec. 14: Egyptian Room, Indianapolis, IN
Dec. 15: Minglewood Hall, Memphis, TN
Dec. 17: Cain’s Ballroom, Tulsa, OK
Dec. 18: Billy Bob’s Texas, Ft. Worth, TX
Dec. 20: Rialto Theatre, Tucson, AZ
Dec. 21: The Fox Theater, Pomona, CA
Dec. 22: Ventura Theater, Ventura, CA
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Video: The Cult opens ‘Electric 13’ tour in San Diego — watch full 106-minute concert
- The Cult’s ‘Electric Peace’ reissue due out next month in 2CD, double-vinyl releases
- The Cult to perform 1987’s ‘Electric’ on tour, release aborted ‘Love’ follow-up ‘Peace’
- The Cult to announce ‘Electric 13’ tour on Monday as some U.S., U.K. dates emerge
- Video: Johnny Marr and Billy Duffy tear up ‘I Fought the Law’ and ‘How Soon Is Now?’