Photo via @johnny_marr
Johnny Marr took the stage at Southern California’s Ohana Festival today for a short set that featured a drop-in from one of the event’s organizers: Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder, who sang The Smiths classic “There Is a Light That Never Goes Out” with Marr and his band.
Check out footage of that performance below.
Love and thanks to my friend Eddie Vedder for joining us today. pic.twitter.com/TwaVuBBTZ1
— Johnny Marr (@Johnny_Marr) September 30, 2018
View this post on Instagram
Morri! Eddie com Johnny Marr cantando "There is a light that never goes out", simplesmente uma das músicas que mais amo nessa vida. Se estivesse lá teria tido um ataque cardíaco. @Regran_ed from @jammersmx – #EddieVedder desde @OhanaFest – #regrann #pearljam #pearljamfamily #EddieVedder #thesmiths #johnnymarr – #regrann
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Listen: Johnny Marr debuts Smiths-esque ‘Hi Hello’ — second single off ‘Call the Comet’
- The Smiths’ ‘The Queen is Dead’ 3CD/1DVD reissue to include unreleased 1986 live album
- ‘120 Minutes’ Rewind: Johnny Marr gets his post-Smiths spotlight in 1987
- The The re-enlists Johnny Marr on first new single in 10 years for Record Store Day
- Johnny Marr to publish autobiography in 2016: ‘The time has come to tell my story’