Gorman Bechard, director of the acclaimed 2011 documentary “Color Me Obsessed: A Film About The Replacements,” is putting the finishing touches on a new film called “Every Everything” about former Hüsker Dü drummer, singer and songwriter Grant Hart — and he’s once again turning to fans for financial support for the project.
Having already raised more than $37,000 with via two Kickstarter funding drives last year, Bechard now is seeking additional support to pay for a sound mix and color correction before the film, which is edited, premieres at film festivals this summer. The director already has raised more than his $3,500 goal, but says the more money pledged, the more work he can do on the film.
Above, you can see the first official trailer for “Every Everything.”
To contribute, check out the “Every Everything” Kickstarter.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Hüsker Dü’s Grant Hart subject of new film by director of Replacements documentary
- Video: Hüsker Dü’s Grant Hart half-hour performance, interview on Seattle’s KEXP
- Vintage Video: Watch full Hüsker Dü concert from London’s Camden Palace in 1985
- ‘Color Me Obsessed,’ documentary about The Replacements, premiering at Florida film fest
- Hüsker Dü’s Grant Hart sets U.S. dates to promote reissue of Nova Mob’s debut
- Hüsker Dü’s Grant Hart announces fall North American tour in support of ‘Hot Wax’