The Jesus and Mary Chain today announced a 9-date North American tour this May to support the release of their first new album in 18 years, Damage and Joy, which will be released on digital, CD, vinyl and cassette on March 24 via ADA/Warner Music.
The tour opens May 9 in St. Paul, Minn., and wraps up May 24 in Vancouver, B.C., and features seven U.S. concerts and two in Canada. On-sale information is available at the band’s website.
See full dates below.
The Jesus and Mary Chain North American tour dates:
May 9: The Palace, St. Paul, MN
May 10: Riviera, Chicago, IL
May 12: Massey Hall, Toronto, ON
May 14: Brooklyn Steel, Brooklyn, NY
May 19: The Wiltern, Los Angeles, CA
May 20: The Fox Theater, Oakland, CA
May 22: Crystal Ballroom, Portland, OR
May 23: Showbox SoDo, Seattle, WA
May 24: Vogue Theatre, Vancouver, BC
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Listen: The Jesus and Mary Chain debut ‘Always Sad’ — 2nd ‘Damage and Joy’ single
- Jim Reid vows The Jesus and Mary Chain will complete its first new album in 17 years
- The Jesus and Mary Chain announce North American ‘Psychocandy’ dates this May
- The Jesus and Mary Chain in Brazil: Watch hour-long, pro-shot video from São Paulo
- ‘Barbed Wire Kisses’: Zoe Howe’s Jesus and Mary Chain biography due out in May