England’s legendary Glastonbury festival will return this summer for the first time since 2019 with a lineup that includes The Jesus and Mary Chain, Pet Shop Boys, The Waterboys, Crowded House and Primal Scream along with headliners Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar and Diana Ross.
The festival is scheduled for June 22-26 at Worthy Farm in Somerset, England, and also will include sets by The Avalanches, Courtney Barnett, Jarvis Cocker, Dry Cleaning, Fontaines D.C., Haim, Herbie Hancock, Lorde, Megan Thee Stallion, Mitski, Olivia Rodrigo, Phoebe Bridgers, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, Skunk Anansie, Sleafod Mods, St. Vincent, Supergrass, Wet Leg and more.
For full lineup and ticket info, visit the festival’s website.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- Glastonbury 2013: Nick Cave, Primal Scream, PiL, Tom Tom Club, Johnny Marr — and more
- Pixies’ ‘Surfer Rosa’ turns 25 today — so let’s watch the band’s full ’89 Glastonbury set
- Video: Watch U2’s full Glastonbury set
- Video: Watch Morrissey’s full Glastonbury set
- Glastonbury 2011: U2, Morrissey, Big Audio Dynamite, Primal Scream and more