As we reported last month, Morrissey is releasing yet another compilation this spring — the 18-track Very Best of Morrissey, due out April 25 — and today we can reveal the cover art, courtesy of fan site/official Moz conduit True To You. As seen above, the sleeve finds our hero in mid-bath, offering an unusually close look at his feet and a less-infrequent glimpse of his protruding tongue.
Below, you can also see the cover of the new “Glamorous Glue” single, which will be released April 18 to promote the best-of. Both feature previously unreleased tracks; for more details on both releases, see the original post on the subject.
See Morrissey’s ‘Glamorous Glue’ single artwork after the jump…
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS:
- Morrissey releasing new ‘Very Best Of,’ will issue 2 ‘Viva Hate’ outtakes as B-sides
- Photo: Billy Bragg and Morrissey — in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt — circa 1985
- Vintage Video: The Smiths’ third-ever concert, 28 years ago today at The Hacienda
- Hear The Smiths’ reggae version of ‘Girlfriend In A Coma,’ other rare outtakes
- Morrissey wears a cat on his head, says ‘the Chinese are a subspecies’
- Morrissey’s ‘Bona Drag’ 20th anniversary reissue to feature 6 unreleased tracks
- Photo: Morrissey and Rick Astley backstage at the BBC’s ‘Top of the Pops’ in 1989