A day after announcing headlining slots at three European festivals, The Cure — making good on its promise that “lots more” were still to come — this evening announced appearances at five more fests in Holland, France, Denmark and Italy this summer.
In addition to the Hultsfred in Sweden and Hurricane and Southside, both in Germany over the same weekend, Robert Smith and Co. will perform at Pinkpop in Holland, Les Eurockéennes in France, Roskilde in Denmark, and Heineken Jammin’ and Rock in Roma in Italy.
See thecure.com for ticket information on each festival.
The Cure tour dates:
May 26: Pinkpop Festival, Landgraaf, Holland
June 14-16: Hultsfred Festival, Hultsfred, Sweden
June 22-24: Hurricane Festival, Scheeßel, Germany
June 22-24: Southside Festival, Tuttlingen, Germany
June 29-July 1: Les Eurockéennes, Malsaucy, France
July 5-8: Roskilde Festival, Roskilde, Denmark
July 7: Heineken Jammin’, Venice, Italy
July 9: Rock in Roma, Rome, Italy
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- The Cure confirms Hultsfred, Hurricane, Southside festivals — ‘lots more to come’
- The Cure to headline ‘series of major European music festivals’ this summer
- The Cure reissuing ‘Wish’ in 2012, prepping ‘Friday I’m In Love’ Record Store Day 7-inch
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys make Rock Hall of Fame — The Cure snubbed
- The Cure’s Robert Smith hints at 2012 tour, tells New York: ‘We’ll see you again next year’
- The Cure to release ‘Bestival Live 2011’ CD next month with complete 32-song set
- Robert Smith to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: ‘Jason Cooper is The Cure’s drummer… bah!’
- The Cure to perform ‘Reflections’ concerts in London, New York, Los Angeles in November