Huge news out of Riot Fest this week, with The Cure announced as one of the headliners of the 2023 installment of the three-day Chicago festival — and we’re thrilled to announce we’ve got a pair of tickets to give away to one lucky Slicing Up Eyeballs reader.
The randomly selected winner of this contest will receive two (2) general admission passes good for all three days of the festival, which runs Sept. 15-17 at Chicago’s Douglass Park. The rest of the headliners are Foo Fighters, The Postal Service, Death Cab For Cutie and Queens of the Stone Age.
Also on the bill: Turnstile, The Mars Volta, Ride, Mr. Bungle, AFI, The Breeders, Kim Gordon, Ani DiFranco, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, The Exploited and dozens more. (See the full lineup here, and if you’d rather not chance it and want to buy tickets, head over here.)
HOW TO ENTER
In the comments section at the bottom of this post, let us know which of the acts on this year’s Riot Fest lineup — besides The Cure, we know you want to see The Cure — you’re most excited to catch live, and feel free to say why. If for any reason you’re unable to comment, go ahead and email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “YES, I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE FREE TICKETS TO RIOT FEST PLEASE.”
This contest is now closed.
RULES + SELECTION
We’ll take entries until 5 p.m. Eastern on Friday, June 2, 2023. After that point, we’ll select one (1) winner at random, and they will be notified via their provided e-mail address. So be sure to use a real email address when commenting. Very important: If the winner does not reply to their notification email within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn. One entry per person.
Good luck, and godspeed.
PREVIOUSLY ON SLICING UP EYEBALLS
- The Cure, The Postal Service, Death Cab For Cutie, Foo Fighters to headline Riot Fest 2023
- The Replacements’ Riot Fest Toronto reunion set available on colored double-vinyl
- New Order, Nine Inch Nails, Jawbreaker, X, Ministry and more playing Chicago’s Riot Fest
- The Cure to headline Riot Fest in Toronto, Chicago and Denver this September
- Listen to Replacements’ first concert in 22 years — stream full 75-minute Riot Fest set
- The Replacements at Riot Fest: Photos, video, setlist from first ’Mats show in 22 years
Slicing Up Eyeballs independently selects all releases featured on this site, but we may earn a commission from products purchased through affiliate links. Those commissions help support and fund the site.